Friday 11 November 2011

Fourth letter:

24th December 1930
Liberty St. 364, Alabama St., USA

Dear Philip:

I hope everything is doing well at your side, because things here are getting a little better. My father saved money when he could and that way we have a third cow on our ranch now, we are very happy, because this is a good sign that we are doing well, my father bought a cow because there is a lack of milk in the town.

I don't know how is the rest of USA economically, because my mother is the one that listens the radio when she can, but at the town things are getting better again, I think if this town is getting better, the rest of the country can with a lot of effort, just like us.

We almost use the same clothes over and over again, the "fashion" we have is the same plain and boring one in the rest of Alabama, but I don't really care, as I don't need good clothes if I only go to school and work.

Looking forward to hearing you,

Matías Neuweiler

1 comment:

  1. Matias,
    It is very disappointing to see to see that you haven't updated your blog :(

    When can I see your new posts?
    Miss Carla

    ReplyDelete