Friday 11 November 2011

Third letter:

16th December 1930
Liberty St. 364, Alabama St., USA

Dear Philip:

It's been a while since last letter I sent you, since you already told me about your school, I want to tell you about my school and my friends, first of all I must tell you I barely go to school, which is the state school by the way, this is because my fathers don't let me go sometimes because they need my help in the house.

It's has nothing to do with your school, this one is small, bad, ugly, and we as students have barely any benefit of going, we are only seven students in my class, my best friend is Billy, a guy that is tall and blond, I don't know why there are only white people in my school, my fathers say that Negros have lots of diseases and they also say that they are dangerous, I don't see why.

I like play a lot with Billy when I have free time, because he lives almost in front of me.

Looking forward to hearing you,

Matías Neuweiler

No comments:

Post a Comment